Nurse appointments are available early morning and lunchtimes for your convenience.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Our nurses have been trained for specialist roles including…
- Wound care, dressings and removal of stitches
- Blood tests / Blood pressure
- Emergency Contraceptive Pills
- Ear syringe
- Hearing test
- Cervical Smears and STI checks
- Plastering and splinting
- Immunisations – Nurses can offer advice on childhood immunisations as well as travel, tetanus and flu vaccinations.
- Cardiovascular risk assessment – including blood pressure cholesterol & blood sugar checks.
- Healthy Lifestyle – Our nurses are qualified to offer you education and advice about nutrition, exercise and lifestyle choices which support health.
- Diabetes – Joanne Dowling-Smith and Sharon Sandilands are trained to give expert education and advice about diabetes.
- Pregnancy tests
- Smoking advice
- Telephone triage and advice